There are many great sites on the internet that can help you with your financial planning, but trying to find those great sites can be a frustrating experience. We have compiled a list of websites that we have found to be helpful sources of information.
Grandville Tax & Accounting
Financial Planning Resources
Municipality Home Pages
Resources To Help With Planning
Debt & Credit Cards
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card?
- How long until my loan is paid off?
- What would my loan payments be?
- What is the balance on my loan?
- Should I consolidate my personal debt into a new loan?
- Restructuring debts for accelerated payoff
- Which is better: Cash up front or payments over time?
- What is the impact of making extra payments on my debt?
- Should I pay off debt or invest?
- Estimate my credit score
- How much should I be saving for college?
- Will I be able to pay back my student loans?
- What are the advantages of a Coverdell ESA?
- What are the advantages of a 529 college savings plan?
- What is the value of a college education?
- What are the payments on a parental (PLUS) loan?
- Should I live at home, on campus, or off campus?
- When should I begin saving for my child’s college?
- How much life insurance do I need?
- What is my life expectancy?
- What are my needs for burial and final expenses?
- How much disability income insurance do I need?
- What are my chances of becoming disabled?
- Long-term care insurance needs
- How much will I earn in my lifetime?
- What are the tax advantages of an annuity?
- How long will my current life insurance proceeds last?
- What is the future value of an annuity?
- Which Is Better, Comprehensive Plan Or High-Deductible Plan With HSA?
- How will retirement impact my living expenses?
- How much will I need to save for retirement?
- Are my current retirement savings sufficient?
- Social security retirement income estimator
- How does inflation impact my retirement income needs?
- I’m retired, how long will my savings last?
- When should I begin saving for retirement?
- Should I convert discretionary expenses to savings?
- How much retirement income may my 401(k) provide?
- Compare a Roth 401(k) to a Traditional 401(k)
- Does inflation impact my standard of living?
- How much am I spending?
- How much do I need for emergencies?
- Should I pay down debt or invest my monthly surplus?
- How long will my money last with systematic withdrawals?
- Should my spouse work?
- What is my current net worth?
- What is my projected net worth?
- What is my current cash flow?
- What is my projected cash flow?
- What is the value of reducing, postponing or foregoing expenses?
- Historical inflation – compare purchasing power
Home & Mortgage
- How Much House Can I Afford?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- Mortgage calculator
- Comparing mortgage terms (i.e. 15, 20, 30 year)
- Should I pay discount points for a lower interest rate?
- Should I rent or buy a home?
- Should I convert to a bi-weekly payment schedule?
- Compare a ‘no-cost’ vs. traditional mortgage
- What are the tax savings generated by my mortgage?
- Which is better: Fixed or adjustable-rate mortgage?
- Adjustable rate mortgage calculator
- How do closing costs impact the interest rate?
- Compare an interest-only vs. traditional mortgage
- How much can I borrow from my home equity (HELOC)?
- Loan Comparison Calculator
4120 Chicago Dr SW, Suite 3, Grandville, MI 49418
Tuesdays: By Appointment Only
Wednesdays: Closed - Evening Appointments Avilable
Fri-Sun: By Appointment Only